We’re feeling very festive here at Lovett Care! Across our care homes, we’re starting to feel the Christmas spirit and we're all looking forward to the upcoming festivities in the next few weeks. In the spirit of the season, we’re also holding a festive giveaway over on our Facebook pages for Hilton House and Twyford House! As this year has been so tough for many of us, we thought a little pick me up wouldn’t go amiss. So, we’re giving away 3 Festive Fizz Christmas Chests worth £199.99 each!
Win A Festive Fizz Christmas Chest
The Festive Fizz Christmas Chest is filled to the brim with luxurious delights and indulgence. Inside each you will find a trio of delicious Bottega Prosecco, a rose gold embossed Ahmad Tea Chest, a Cartwright & Butler signature golden Kilner caddy, and a festive spread of sweet and savoury treats including Cornish clotted cream, Christmas pudding, chocolates and truffles. And, if that weren’t enough, these delights are carefully packed in a hand-crafted Todhunter wooden chest with leather straps, metal clasp and decorative studs. As a treat for yourself, or as a gift for someone you love, the Festive Fizz Christmas Chest really is a prize worth winning.
How To Enter
To enter our competition, simply head over to the Facebook pages for Hilton House
or Twyford House
and find the pinned post on our feed. All you need to do then is tell us in the comments what your favourite Christmas food is! It’s that simple! Don’t forget to tag friends and family or share with your Facebook friends. As they say at Christmas, the more the merrier! Closing date for the competition is 11:59 pm on 13th December 2020. Following this, the winner will be chosen at random and notified via Facebook no later than 18th December 2020. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18+
- Closing date 11:59pm on 13th December 2020
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all valid entries by an electronic system and will be notified via Facebook no later than Friday 18th December.
- The hampers will be available for collection from each care home week commencing 14th December following the winners announcement.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Lovett Care, without additional payment or permission.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- Any personal information you share with us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.